Monday, March 2, 2009

March already? Yipee!

I can't believe it's already March! My kids (students) take the writing TAKS test tomorrow. This year is flying by.
In a matter of weeks my furniture, etc. will be moving to the new house, and I will be once again moving home with Mom and Dad until the school year is over. I'm looking forward to eating a regular dinner every night. Mom also told me today that she bought Wii Fit- now maybe I'll work out while at home. Saving money and losing weight... I may never leave home!!!
9 more school days until Spring Break- yahoo!

2 comments:

Alison and Jason said...

Wow! Can I move in with Frank and Linda too? A home cooked meal and Wii Fit every night sounds pretty good to me! ;) I am excited to see your things in the new house! :)

Linda Jo said...

Are you cooking here? That will be soooooooo awesome!!!