Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Days

It's Spring Break, so I'm getting a lot done. Cary and I finished up hanging some pictures, etc. The guest room is done, so come visit whenever!

Magen and Mike came in town. Once we finally made it through the nighmare event of parking, we were singing our lil' hearts out! At least Magen and I were- Mike and Cary put up with us.



As much as we love Gary Allan, Magen and I really love carnival food!!!!!

We even met up with Tim and Lindsey!


I have a picture of my parents in front of the Farris Wheel just like this!

Mike and Magen- the soon to be parents! I get to be Aunt Deb!!!

Waiting for the bus; everyone had fun, but we were tired! Some of it may have to do with me coming down from my sugar rush- I gobbled up that bag of cotton candy in no time!




Mike and Magen had to go back home this morning, but now I'm keeping myself busy with the new washer and dryer. Yea for clean clothes!


Cary won't be happy to see this, but I thought this was a pretty spider web with dew on it outside one of our windows.
Happy Spring Break!


1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

Love it all. Beautiful washer and dryer! Great spider web!!!! You and Magen.... dangerous!