Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing....

While in Atlanta, we also went to Coca~Cola (one of my favorite drinks)! I couldn't believe all the stuff they have from over the years. There was one room you could sit in and watch all the commericals they've ever run.

This picture is from one of the room FULL of posters from over the years.


Cary and the Soda-jerk


I love the Coca~Cola polar bear- very cute.


The first room you walk into has all these bottles. They are designed and sent from all over the world. There are tons of them through out the building!


This one is from New Zealand! Sorry Claire, we couldn't find Australia, but thought this was close. (for those of you that don't know, Cary is half Australian)

At the end of the tour, you enter the tasting room. Each of those green poles represents a continent. Around the pole are different soda machines that you can get drinks from. There are some bad tasting drinks out there made by Coca~Cola! I think I'll just stick to my native stuff.

Across the street from the aquarium and Coca~Cola is Centennial Oylmpic Park. What a beautiful park! We walked through it ever chance we got. Many people were out tossing the football or having picnics, and one guy was even juggling!


While sitting in the park, you can see the CNN building. Neither of us felt the need to go inside.
It was a great trip, and I'd go back to Atlanta anyday.




















1 comment:

Kim said...

Did you taste any Japanese cola drinks? They seriously have a vending machine on just about every corner here (I think the statistic is like 1 machine per 20 people in Japan-insane!) Anyway, we've tried a few- some great, some I will skip, but very interesting selections to say the least! Your next trip needs to be to Japan!