Monday, March 23, 2009

Georgia on my Mind

Cary had to go to Atlanta for work, so for the end of my Spring Break I joined him. We saw lots: the amazing aquarium, Coca~Cola, Centennial Park, and the outside of CNN ;-) I'll post pics for awhile because I can tell you now that nothing exciting is coming up- just finishing papers, assignments, and studying for exams!

Here are pics from the aquarium. It's the largest in the world! I love going to aquariums, but Cary turned back into a kid when he saw the whale sharks. He told me he's still thinking of paying the hundred something dollars to go back and swim with them! For two hundred something, you can dive with them. Geez, boys and sharks.


This is our best picture of the many, many, many pictures we took of the whale shark.








This is Rosie standing on top of her house. Something is wrong with her and she's on antibiotics. She is not molting for some reason. They explained to us that if she doesn't get new feathers and get new oil on them, then she'll sink when she gets in the water. :-( They said that she knew this, so she hasn't gotten in the water. Thank goodness! Hopefully her medicine will start working soon- she looked so sad watching everyone else swim.



I swear these guys never swim. They always just float. Perfect for my picture taking though.

I'll be back with more later....

1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

Great pictures! Rosie is so smart! Let's name your first child Rosie.