Sunday, March 8, 2009

GREAT Day!

Yesterday, Cary and I had a great, full day. We started off attending the Aggie basketball game where we beat Missouri.

Wearing our white for the game


This guy entertained me all game. He wrote on his body, "Jiggling our way to the NCAA." His back said something too, but I can't remember it now. College kids will do anything to get on ESPN.

The students got so excited they rushed the court at the end of the game.

Next we headed to the local winery, Messina Hoff, for a tour and tasting.

After our tour and tasting, we headed to Cafe Eccell for a wonderful steak dinner and AMAZING strawberry tart!!! It was a perfect day.
This morning we woke up at Cary's parents house where we got to sit on the back porch and read the paper, drink orange juice, etc. Some of the beautiful view:

The drive up and back was great too. I love when all the bluebonnets cover the medians along the highway.


Oh- and we finally bought a washer and dryer today. Clean clothes without having to take them to and from the apartment- yea!
Most of you know how I like my sleep, so "springing forward" is not my favorite thing. Between the time change and our busy weekend, I'm tired. Thank goodness Spring Break is a week away!

No comments: