Monday, April 27, 2009

Yipee!!!!

I found out today that I passed my principal certification test!!!!

We had a busy weekend:
Friday after work- I went and saw my friend Julie and her newborn twins. Adorable! Then we were suppose to go into town, but I was so tired that I just couldn't.

Saturday AM- went to the Katy teacher job fair (just in case; you never know) BUT missed out on Christine's brunch.... sorry CB- insurance and paychecks will be needed

Saturday PM- dropped Cary off with the boys to watch the draft, did some shopping, returned to the draft party and hung out with the boys (I will not be going next year since I swore I wouldn't this year- Sunday got to be "my day" though) Yes, Cary is very excited that Magee went to the Cowgirls, I mean Cowboys. Let's hope he can show some of that talent now that he doesn't have Fran over him.

Sunday- we met Tim and Lindsay for lunch at Chuy's (yum!) and then ran some errands

Today is my brother's 27th birthday! His fiance's birthday is in two days, so we're all meeting for dinner to celebrate with them tonight.

Tomorrow and Wednesday is T.A.K.S. testing- ugh.

1 comment: