Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

This weekend was my old roomie's bachelorette party! We had so much fun. Her twin sister flew in town, and her brother was great enough to rent a van to drive us wild girls around- yahoo for safe nights on the town!
Here is the bride-to-be herself


Me and Christine at dinner
(Vincent's is yummy!)

These fun girls are Mary and Jessica. They both married guys that I went to high school with. These girls are great fun!!!

Carolyn is Christine's twin sister. She flew in from Omaha to throw her sister a fun bachelorette party. With her is their sister-in-law, Kelly.


Christine and I love hanging out with the groom's sister, Josette. She's so sweet and fun!


Christine is a great dancer! You should have seen her on stage at Howl at the Moon! I'm pretty sure Josette has video of it, but I'll let the future family hold that one over her head.

A fun, safe time was had by all. I know the upcoming wedding will be a blast as well.

No comments: