Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009



My students today watched a video of the Dr. Seuss book The Lorax. (I didn't even know of this book until another teacher told me about it.) It's very cute and ties into Earth Day well with a great message. (We watched it on Google video- go search and watch. It's about 25 minutes.)

I'm finishing up my final grad school project (an equity audit) and present it tomorrow! Can you believe I'll be done???? Two years back when I started feels so long ago some days, and then sometimes I can remember sitting in the informational meeting like it was yesterday. It will be nice to go home from work and know the hardest part of my day is over.

2 comments:

Mike and Magen said...

YAY, I am excited for you to get to come visit more...now that you will have some free time! We can do baby planning for me and (hopefully) some wedding planning for you! Congrats...I'm proud of ya!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Oh, the PLaces You Will Go... (another Dr. Seuss book).