Sunday, May 17, 2009

I did it!

The familyMy brother and I have this pose for every graduation. First my undergrad, then his, now mine again.

Not sure what this pic is all about, but I think it goes something like Cary saying this, "Wow! Look at my hot girlfriend who just graduated with her Masters degree. Put that hat back on."
;-)


Cary, me, Kacee, and Bobby


Richard using some flame thing to start the fire. We all were taken back by it, and of course Mom got a picture of it!


Hanging out at the Cooks' house


I graduated with my Masters of Education in Educational Administration from TAMU over the weekend. Whoop! I will post pics when I get to Mom's this week... she has the pics on her camera. (it was raining so we didn't take many)
Thanks to the Cooks for having us all over to their beautiful home after for dinner. Everything was perfect!

2 comments:

Anna said...

fantastic!! great, great job :) saw the pics on ur mom's blog - you looked beautiful!! :) xo, anna now..... it's time to celebrate!!!

Laura said...

Wow Debbie! Congratulations...good for you!