Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun in Omaha!

Some of the bridesmaids with Christine
(Jessica, Carolyn (her twin), Christine the bride, and me)
Missing Kelly and Josette

Me and Cary at rehearsal dinner

Us at the wedding


Me with Mr. and Mrs. Navarro!


First dance


This past weekend, Cary and I flew to Omaha to be part of Tony's and Christine's wedding. It was beautiful, but of course my camera cord is at the house in Cinco.... so you'll have to wait on pictures.
We stayed in the Old Market area of Omaha. There are a ton of cute shops and tasty restaurants and bars right there. It was great; we could walk everywhere. The weather was wonderful too. The photographer couldn't understand how us "Texas girls" were cold while taking pictures outside (it was probably in the upper 60s).
Sunday before we flew out, Cary and I visited the Omaha zoo. If you've never been, you must go. It ranks up there with San Diego. We got there around 9:30 when it opened and left around 3:15 (we had a flight to catch) and still didn't see everything.
Thanks Tony and Christine for including us on your special day. Hope you're enjoying Hawaii.

Upcoming.... graduation this weekend!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey girlie-
Love reading your blog and keeping up with your life. Next time I'm in Kingwood (I'm hoping over the holidays) we MUST get together. Lil Missie will be here by then too (less than 3 months to go- whoo-hoo) and she should meet her "Aunt Debbie" and have some fun-dip in her bottle ;)
I left you a note on my blog-
www.the-cochran-clan.blogspot.com
Kim

Linda Jo said...

I haven't seen that dress you wore to the rehearsal dinner....it looks like it's great!

Mike and Magen said...

You look like you had a boob job in that bridesmaid dress. WOW! :)