Tuesday, February 10, 2009

V-day early

Today Mom brought me lunch (Taco Bell) and an early Valentine! She's so good to me. She made me a cute Valentine's Day album. Now I can put pictures in albums by category- my OCD kicking in and getting excited! ;-)
I think I've finished up another module for class. Yipee! I'm trying my best to stay ahead since we have such busy weekends coming up.

It finally rained here today. I've never really cared about not getting rain so much until now- our new lawn is not looking the best. Oh- speaking of the house.... I took Cary to Garden Ridge this weekend. That was an experience! He's never been before. We got several pictures and a rug for the living room! I'll try to remember to take pictures soon.

Here is a picture of me at work with my gift from Mom.

1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

You need a new chair! rofl