Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day and an early B-day

Friday night some of us went out to dinner to celebrate my upcoming 30th. Cary is a little sneak and arranged for Magen and Mike to come in from Austin and surprise me! I have surprised Magen several times over the years, but never once did it cross my mind that she'd surprise me. I have a great boyfriend and awesome best friend!


Below are some of my friends that helped me celebrate. Small and simple this year!


Christine and Tony

Mike and Magen

Jason and Alison

Us

Saturday morning Magen and Mike left, so Cary and I had V-day to ourselves. Cary bought me a camera for my birthday, and we decided to head to our favorite park.






Cary likes to get a little too close to some of our "friends"



I'm fine with the ducks, but these nutria are a bit much for me. Cary has nicknamed them Nutie. In case you've never seen them before, nutria are huge water RATS!