Monday, February 2, 2009

I can't believe it's already February!

Sigh... I'm tired.

We had a busy, but nice weekend. Friday I took off work, and Cary and I drove, and drove, and drove to see Brittany and family. Her baby boy is the cutest ever! He's so little and loves his Aunt Debbie Dangerous (that's Britt's name for me). We enjoyed our time there eating, laughing, and playing a new domino game, Train.

Saturday morning we woke up and drove to Tyler to celebrate Papa's 90th with the whole family! It was great to see everyone, and Cary and Kacee got to experience for a day or two what it's like to be a Richter grand kid. We are very blessed to have such a loving and fun family.

Sunday we woke up and drove some more. We got home, took a nap for half an hour, went to a Super Bowl party for the first half, and then came home so I could take a quiz. Whew! One long weekend.

I'll try to post pictures as I get them (I didn't take my camera... I think I need a new one for my b-day). Here is one of me and the lil' cutie pie:

No comments: