Thursday, September 10, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

My school received free Astros tickets for the teachers this past week from one of our business partners. Monday (Labor Day) Cary, me, Tim, and Lindsay all went to the game but not without first having lunch at the original Ninfa's. Yummy! An extra perk was that Ninfa's runs a free shuttle from their place to the stadium. No parking fees! The games are just not the same though; they use to be so much fun. HOT players, winning team, etc. It's just not the same.

Earlier that weekend, I attended my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party in Gruene. We all had a good time even though the river flowed very slowly! Nothing beats dinner at the Gristmill and live music at Gruene Hall.

This weekend Cary is at Jason's bachelor party in Tampa. I'm sure they all will be making the most of it. ;-) While he's gone, Mom and I are going to see Grease at the Hobby Center!

Next weekend I finally get to attend an Aggie football game. (Missed the first game due to the bach. party) I can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda Jo said...

About the Astros...you are just getting older than the players.

Mike and Magen said...

Hehehehe, that was funny!