Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cabo golf

Golf in Cabo was beautiful! Cary had played two courses out there on a previous trip with Tim. This time he played Palmilla. The first 9 holes he played were on the desert side and the last 9 were on the ocean side. I think most of these pics are from the ocean side. We found several houses on the course for sale... if only we had 3 million laying around!

We found a coconut that I was determined to break open- good thing we had golf clubs! Once we finally got it open, I was not impressed with what I ate and drank.



My official caddy duty...

Some of my critter friends
This guy met us on the first tee box

When I saw this roadrunner, I felt like I was back in California- when I was little we saw them all the time. I also saw a quail, another California friend of mine, but didn't get the camera out in time.

More lizard friends

There are chipmunks all over the place at the golf course- like squirrels here. The golf carts in Cabo are gas powered though, so you can hear us coming a mile away. Every time I got close enough to take a picture, the chipmunk would run away. You can kinda see one at the bottom right of this pole.

No comments: