Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy, Busy

We got some more done on the house this weekend: hung pictures, got a phone w/ answering machine, got a new mattress for Cary (his is OLD and I'm tired of him saying his back hurts), got the entertainment center built-ins done (now they need to be painted), and Tim came over for dinner last night. Whew- I need a day off... oh wait- I have today off! ;-)

I start my LAST SEMESTER of grad school tonight! I'm excited because I know it will all go fast, but I'm nervous about the final comps. and certification test I have to take. I'm beginning the job search as well. If anyone hears of anything, send it my way please.

Some pics:

The dining room before:


After:



The new built-ins (need to be painted):


The new couch. Still waiting on the matching love-seat, chair, and ottoman.



It's fun to decorate and get new stuff... until the bills start coming in!

1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

Yeaaaah! Looks great!